Terms & Conditions and other Useful Information
- Please purchase a pass or membership before booking your place in class.
- Passes and memberships are non transferrable and non refundable.
- We respectfully remind you that we operate a 48 hour cancellation policy on class bookings.
- Please ensure we hold a completed pre exercise questionnaire before attending your first session. This should be updated annually and if your circumstances change.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class.
- In order that we are able to update you on class updates and other important information which might affect you please allow us to hold your contact details and select what communication you would like to receive from Inspire Me Fit. This is important as without it we are not able to update you on class cancellations or changes or let you know about up and coming events.
- Your booking confirmation will come from the following address email@example.com. Please make sure these emails are being received as they have important information and a link if you need to cancel. This is the database we use for updates on equipment to bring or unexpected cancellations.
- By attending class in person or online you are accepting the disclaimer below.
Please take note of the following precautions before taking part in a face to face or live online class or video workout.
- IF you have ticked any risk factors on the Pre Exercise Questionnaire you will need to get approval from a GP or medical professional prior to participation in the exercise activity and follow any specific guidelines/ recommendations provided by them.
- With online classes ensure the workout area has sufficient space to move freely without obstacles or obstructions with appropriate levels of heating and lighting according to the activity. Stay hydrated.
- If at any point during the class you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort you should stop immediately and seek medical advice.
- Please use good judgment and common sense when taking the class. Adaptations will be provided for different ability levels to enable you to work within your own capability. Consider your level and ability and choose the appropriate level of the exercise and rest when you need to.
- By participating in the classes you are doing so at your own risk. Inspire Me Fit Ltd will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of your participation.
Read our up-to-date COVID-19 Guidance for attending classes
Call to find out more: